Secure and Scalable Data Hosting with Microsoft Azure
Experience the transformational power of hosting your data with Microsoft Azure, with its unparalleled reliability, security, and scalability, Microsoft Azure offers the perfect platform for businesses of all sizes to securely store, manage, and leverage their valuable company information.
By hosting your data with Microsoft Azure, you can look forward to a host of benefits that promise to enhance your system’s overall functionality.
- Swift and Efficient Data Processing
- Enhanced Security
- 99.9% Uptime guarantee
- Automated Backups
- All you need is a PC with a Windows Operating System (Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11) and an internet connection.
- Install the Palladium Software on your PC, point to your Data with your security credentials, and start processing.
- Top tier security protocols.
- Advanced threat detection.
- Industry-leading encryption and robust access controls.
- Get peace of mind and ensure your organization complies with data protection regulations.
- The benefits and ROI are simply incomparable, with a return on investment in excess of 5 years.
- We achieve these saving through our SPLA agreement with Microsoft and the traditional economies of scale associated with data hosting.
All we need to get you started is a signed debit order (for monthly subscriptions) or a prepayment for the annual or quarterly fees, and a copy of your data. Once loaded we will send you the connection details and you are on your way.
Understanding our Technology
With Palladium’s advanced technology, we not only support wireless networking and connectivity with full SQL data roll-back functionality to ensure that the integrity of the data is always intact, but this technology has always supported remote database connections making this offering to you a natural progression.
If you lose a connection or have an interruption, Palladium establishes the connection to the server on the fly, making it completely transparent to the user. In addition, our database connections are encrypted, ensuring that the data flowing from your terminal to the database is secure.