In this world where information is overwhelming, we need to consume our information intelligently and by exception. Our alerts tool is designed to send selected information dynamically so you no longer need to run static reports to look for problems that may or may not exist in the business. You will receive this information in real-time, via email or sms, allowing you to make corrective decisions proactively.
WHAT IT DOES
Palladium Alerts is your own 24/7 Internal Auditor, by creating an automated, centralised communication hub that monitors core processes, functions and balances within your Palladium ERP system, looking for specified conditions, or exceptions, that may occur, then simply reporting on these to the relevant employees, customers or even suppliers via Email or SMS, optimising efficiencies, communications and processes all round.
EXAMPLES OF STANDARD ALERTS
These are some examples of how some of our clients use Business Alerts.
- Send a Sales Summary report to Management on the daily and month to date performance.
- Send a list of Credit notes Generated for the day or credit notes over a certain value.
- Notify management on Key customer performance.
- Notify on out of stock items with open sales orders.
- Notify customers daily, weekly or monthly of overdue accounts.
- Send weekly statements to customers
- Notify customers or internal staff, of customers who are nearing their credit limit.
- Generate daily, weekly or monthly Excel, PDF or Dashboard reports that are sent to staff via email to show customer sales.
- Notify when customer credit limits are amended.
- Send sales reports automatically to sales reps and sales managers on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to show year on year and actual against targets.
Purchasing and Receiving
- Create an alert to notify staff when the price on a Purchase Order is greater or lower than the price on the supplier invoice.
- Report on partially received orders.
- Alert staff of any changes or amendments to any Purchasing Documents such as POs or Supplier Invoices.
- Create an alert that sends internal staff an Excel or PDF report via email when inventory on hand reaches minimum order levels.
- Send an alert to staff when new inventory is being purchased but there already is sufficient quantity on hand.
- Notify staff when inventory items are sold below a defined minimum GP.
BENEFITS OF PALLADIUM ALERTS
Customisable to fit with your business. Palladium Alerts can monitor most back-end databases and software programs and supports customised triggers and emails.
Prevent Fraud with alerts or notifications on Inventory Adjustments, Document Adjustments, Credit Notes or price
Change Behavior with Staff, Customers or Suppliers by early warning notifications. Automate and drive process workflows to improve business cycle times.
FASTER DECISION MAKING
Alerts can help to make executive decisions sooner rather than later by highlighting problems as they happen.
Palladium Alerts monitors your business data to send alerts to notify internal users, Customers, Suppliers or any related users.
MANAGE BY EXCEPTION AND SAVE TIME
Manage your business proactively and not reactively with Advanced, real-time “Exception” Notifications.
Automate mundane, routine tasks or reports, allowing staff to work more productively.
NEVER MISS AN ALERT
Get alerts sent via email or SMS.
A day in the life of Palladium Alerts
Read more about a day in the life of Palladium Alerts and learn how they can change the operational efficiency of your business without you having to be there.