Business Alerts create a centralised communication hub through monitoring data fields in your Palladium or ERP database for specified activities when a Business Alert is triggered it automatically sends updates connected to those activities to customers or employees via email.
BENEFITS OF PALLADIUM BUSINESS ALERTS
Customisable to fit with your business. Business Alerts can monitor most back-end databases and software programs and supports customised triggers and emails.
Automate and drive workflows to improve business cycle times and employee communication.
Manage your business proactively and not reactively with better access to critical business data.
FASTER DECISION MAKING
Alerts can help to make executive decisions sooner rather than later.
NEVER MISS AN ALERT
Get alerts sent via email or SMS.
HOW BUSINESS ALERTS ARE USED
Palladium Business Alerts allows you, your employees or customers to either be alerted about particular information or to prompt them to take action. These are some examples of how some of our clients use Business Alerts.
- Notify customers daily, weekly or monthly of overdue accounts.
- Notify customers or internal staff, of customers who are nearing their credit limit.
- Notify financial manager when staff members generate a credit note over a specific amount.
- Generate daily, weekly or monthly Excel, PDF or Dashboard reports that are sent to staff via email to show customer sales.
- Send sales reports automatically to sales reps and sales managers on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to show year on year and actuals against targets.
- Create an alert to notify staff when the price on a Purchase Order is greater or lower than the price on the supplier invoice.
- Alert staff of any changes or amendments to any Purchasing Documents such as POs or Supplier Invoices.
- Create an alert that sends internal staff an Excel or PDF report via email when inventory on hand reaches minimum order levels.
- Send an alert to staff when new inventory is being purchased but there already is sufficient quantity on hand.
- Notify staff when inventory items are sold below minimum GP.