By partnering with Palladium Accounting, you can grow your service offering and build your recurring revenue while delivering business value to your clients.
As a Business Partner, you will have access to our flagship product Palladium Accounting (download the brochure) which is a Microsoft Windows 10 certified ERP solution that is developed around three core principles of increasing turnover, improving margins and enhancing operational efficiency. Every feature in Palladium is developed to address at least one of these principles to make your clients’ businesses better and stronger.
We believe that each of our partners is different, and as a result, do not categorise or prejudice our partners based on the volume of their sales. As a result, we advocate a highly beneficial, single-tier partner rebate structure.
In terms of Business Partner structure, we offer 2 options in the form of a Referral Partner or a full Business Partner. Our referral partners receive an ongoing % of the revenue from successful referral sales to the sum of 25% on Palladium Software sales, where our full Business Partners receive 40%.
Benefits of Partnering with Palladium Accounting
- Above average rebates of 40% on software sales and 35% on Software Subscriptions
- Five, not for resale, in-house Palladium Enterprise licences
- Ten, not for resale, employees on Palladium Payroll (limited to South Africa)
- Unlimited customer and partner Free online training
- Constantly evolving products and features
- Free telephonic and online support
- Full data conversion from Pastel Partner
- Onsite consulting and sales assistance if required
Your Offering with Palladium Accounting
- Full-featured, affordable ERP
- On-line or on-premise database hosting options available
- Fully integrated Warehouse Management System (WMS) with Multi-bin Locations
- Offline Point of Sale module
- Report writing with Microsoft Power BI or Excel
- Learner Management Solution
- Writing automations and alerts through our Business Alerts module, ERP and Payroll implementations, consulting and training
For more information on Palladium & to apply to become a
Palladium Business Partner, call us at +27 (0)11 568 2900 or email and one of our agents will call you.
The Palladium Difference
Business Partner Training
Book now for your comprehensive Business Partner Training course. This training is designed to equip Palladium Business Partners with product and technical knowledge to effectively install and implement our product range.
Get the Latest from Our Partner Program
Stay up-to-date with the latest product, feature and company news from Palladium by signing up now.