Palladium is one of the few Microsoft Certified Accounting & ERP software solutions for Windows 10 currently on the market. As a feature-rich ERP application, including accounting, manufacturing, inventory, warehousing and distribution, Point of Sale, and project functionality, Palladium allows you to extend your reach to more companies and industries.
How to Become a Palladium Business Partner
To become a Certified Palladium Business Partner, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an officially registered business in the country of operation.
- The primary business operation must be either in IT software sales, IT support, or in the Financial and Accounting industry.
- A minimum of 1 individual must be trained in Palladium Accounting and complete our certification course.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Free Interactive Online Business Partner Training
- Free Access to Palladium University
- Receive In-House Single-User Software Worth R7 500
- Software Purchase Discounts
- Software Purchase Rebates on Preferred Partner Sales
- Maintenance Fee Discounts / Rebates
- Software Rental Discounts
- Software Rental Rebate on Preferred Partner Sales
- MS SQL License Discounts
- Online Support and Free Phone Support
- Certified Partners will Receive Referrals in their Respective Regions
For more information on Palladium & to apply to become a
Palladium Business Partner, call us at +27 (0)11 568 2900 or email and one of our agents will call you.
Join the Palladium Partner Program
The Palladium Difference
Business Partner Training
Book now for your comprehensive Business Partner Training course. This training is designed to equip Palladium Business Partners with product and technical knowledge to effectively install and implement our product range.
Get the Latest from Our Partner Program
Stay up-to-date with the latest product, feature and company news from Palladium by signing up now.