Your accounting software stores and manages your financial data, the lifeblood of your business. Ensure that your financial data is accurate and that your business is running well by ensuring that users are using Palladium correctly and making use of all the functionality that is available to them. Palladium Accounting offers online training courses to help clients get the most out of their software.
Unlimited Free Training.
Our online courses run regularly throughout the year, ensuring that you are able to get training whenever you need it. Courses are offered online so that you can attend from anywhere, even if you are travelling.
Road map and upcoming preview to new features.
There will be ongoing training on upcoming/ new features that Palladium has to offer! Stay in the loop with our latest features and trends by attending our Thursday online training. Check the calendar below to see what exciting new topics we will be sharing with you and sign up below.
Please note, our Payroll software is currently limited to South Africa only therefore Payroll training would be most beneficial to South African companies and individuals.
Please also note, the registration cutoff times for the daily training is 9 am for Payroll training and 1 pm for Customer training. The training links for the respective session will be sent out an hour before the scheduled start time. If you do not receive a link, kindly email
Palladium Payroll: 10:00 to 12:00 on stipulated dates.
Palladium Accounting: 14:00 to 16:00 on stipulated dates.
- General Ledger Account Setup including the new Segmented General Ledger to 10 Levels (Version 10) as well as General Ledger Account Security and how this is applied.
- Process Journal Entries (including the new Customer and Vendor Journals – V10), Receipts and Payment Journals, Bank Transfer Process Deposit Slips, Bank Account Reconciliations, GL Open Item Allocations and the Subsidiary Ledger.
- We will also explain the relevance of Linked Accounts, Departments and Profit Centres and when to apply each of these.
- Generating Reports and Financial Statements.
- We will go through the Accounts Payable setups and full Vendor processing including the new Bulk Request for Quotations (V10), Purchase Requisitions, Orders, GRVs and Purchase Invoices. We will also explain the New Purchase Order Approval process and setup.
- During this training, you will also process Vendor Returns, Request for Payments as well as General Vendor Payments and Tax Payments.
- Here we will go through the Customer Setup in detail with Temporary Credit Limits.
- We will go through the full sales processing function from Free-Hand Quotes, Quotes, Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Delivery Advice (New in Palladium V10). You will also see how we can now create more than one Delivery Advice or Sales Order to one or more Customer Invoice.
- We will go through returns using Credit Notes and Credit Requests (New in Palladium V10).
- Other areas covered include Receipt Processing, Cycle Billing, Interest Billing and Collection Letters.
- SMS setup (Marketing, Debt Collection, Send Bulk, Reminders, Credits and SMS Reports).
- We will go through the Inventory Setup, Inventory Requisitions and Issues.
- Process Adjustments, Transfers, Stock Counts and perform Inventory Forecasting to set reorder levels.
- Understand how to apply the Barcode loader, Item Cost Updater, Bulk Label Printing, Inventory Item Repackaging (New in Palladium V10).
- Assembly (Kitting), Generate Work Orders and view the Production Schedule.
- Setup and process using Inventory Dimensions and learn how to apply factors such as M2 in a standard box.
- Use Inventory Price Lists as standard price lists or an automated markup on cost and learn how to set pricing through the system or through import/export to Excel.
- Use Contract Pricing, Price Discount Matrix, Setup Inventory Locations, Item Numbering, Conventions, Serial and Lot number Tracking (New in Palladium V10) with Lot Number expiry dates.
- Learn how to use Pick Tickets, Print Pick Tickets, Stock Pick, Shipment, Print Packaging Slips, Shipment Containers, Print Container Manifests.
- Setup and use Drivers, Delivery Vehicles, Delivery Routes (at the customer as well as delivery address level) as well as Manifest Reports.
- Also, learn how to set up Delivery Methods and use the different recovery rates.
- Setup Work Centres, and assign Labour, Machinery and Overhead Recoveries. Create Bills of Material, Production Schedules, Issue Work in Progress, Process Jobs, Transfer Jobs, Close Jobs, and view the Manufacturing Reports.
- Use the full POS module from Cash Drawers, Perform Cash Drops, Process Sales, Point of Sale Reports.
Setup Projects and project budgets as well as process transactions to Projects including Inventory Adjustments and Internal Requisitions (V10). We will also go through the new Project reports.
- Fixed Assets setup including Asset Types, Locations, Expense Types, Depreciation Methods, Assets Disposal and Disposal Reasons.
- We will also show you how to allocate expenses to assets to view the efficiency thereof.
- Full reporting on Fixed Assets.
- Create your Microsoft Power BI Account and Download the Desktop Setup Module.
- Learn how to install the Palladium Power Pack for Microsoft Power BI.
- Schedule a refresh on the Power BI and see the Palladium Data in action.
- See how the Power Pivots integrates into Palladium and view real-time Pivots and graphs directly from your Palladium data and monitor performance on a real-time basis.
- Find out more about the exciting new features available in V10! Features ranging from System Speed Enhancements, Inventory Reorder Optimisation, Courier Integration, Contract Billing, Advanced Projects, Receipt to Sales Orders, Foreign Currency Revaluation, Document Adjustment Tracking, Bulk Reorder Form and Credit Requests.
- We will demonstrate how to set up very specific user rights and also show the role of the security rights concerning Credit Requests, Payment Approvals, Purchase Order Approvals, Adjusting document authorizations, and credit note authorizations and much, much more.
- Learn how to open Bank Manager and import statements into the system. Show the process of allocating the receipts and payments. Create and edit mappings that will recognise specific transactions.
- Learn how to set up the PO Approval function. Create approval limits for specific users. Create Purchase requisitions for approval and process the approval.
- Create your own cubes in Palladium’s BI function. Access the data tables from SQL and pull selected fields into reports to view the exact data you need.