Role and Responsibilities for Support Consultant
- Inbound support: Giving clients accurate telephonic and email support in a timely manner, following through on every client query/ request.
- Outbound: The Implementation Consultant will be required to consult with the client or customer for the duration of the Implementation and thus needs to build strong and lasting relationships with the client. The Implementation Consultant will be one of the major representatives to the relationship the client will have with the provider and thus needs to perform role by staying true to the client’s interests and thereby build a relationship built on proven good faith and trust. S/he must be able to meet both employer’s and customer’s goals as well as meet agreed personal targets that will form part of the KPIs and the bonus structures
- Installation of Palladium on Servers and Workstations
- Understanding and Implementation of Palladium according to Business Processes
- Needs Analysis and Process scoping
- New database setups
- Imports (GL, AP, AR, Inventory)
- QA Testing
- End User Training
- Go Live Take Ons and Hand-Holding Support
- Perform System Upgrades and Installations
- Troubleshoot program errors
- Communicate with Client Staff at the Highest Level.
- Basic understanding of MS SQL,
- Helpdesk Support
- Telephonic and Email Support
- Working as part of a revenue-generating team, the role will require the incumbent to complete assigned tasks within the required time, cost and quality control consideration.
- Writing scripts
- Assist with ad-hoc client requests
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BCom Degree or equivalent
- Accounting knowledge
- Report writing – Power BI, Crystal Reports and Excel Pivots
Junior, Intermediate and Senior Consultants required.
To apply email or fill in the form below.